Sunday, October 5, 2008

why oh why...

I didn't want to do it- but i give up.
no blogs, i told myself. "I'll take a rain check!", was my reply if someone would ask me why I do not have a one.
but hey, i'm here. with sweaty palms and arched eyebrows as i cross my fingers that the proxy my friend gave me would work.
i decline from doing it because of the sole reason that if i write, I couldn't stop myself from doing it. It's as if my fingers would run amok with my mind dangerously tailing...
but again, I give up. this is something that I cannot help not doing. I wanted to find a rebuttal to my simple yet reasonable excuse, but I haven't found one, not until today...

And the reason? i just wanted to 'react'. To be a good observer, and to share to you guys whatever it is that I learned from being observant. Cliche? I know. But think of it as a pure, unadulterated cliche. Doubtful? Don't be. just trust me on this, okay...

So it would be safe to say that this blog is dedicated to observations, lessons learned, and reactions that I can gather from different people, from all walks of life...

Let me be the lady uniterrupted, as I let my fingers run wild, and my mind limitless with thoughts and imaginations it could possibly produce.

rain check? i guess not. ready to blog? i sure hope so. there's no turning back....

3 comments:

JAbbeRedONiON said...

welcome to the blogging world, lady uninterrupted. wooot!

Yona said...

Not bad for a first-timer! Hahaha!

Thanks for giving in! =D

Dhon said...

Welcome! welcome!!